• Personal data: means data from whatever source, which may lead to the identification of a person, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to first name, last name, family name, Saudi national identification number or residence, addresses, phone number, and account number bank and credit card number.
• Disclosure: enabling any person other than the Company to obtain, use or access personal data by any means and for any purpose.
B. Reference to “Masar”, “we” or “our”, individually and collectively, includes all branches of the Company, the application and the website through which it collects and uses your personal data within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Information we may collect about you or your use of the Site The data.
we collect varies based on the purpose for which it is used. However, the following are examples of the data we collect:
- Information you provide to us. You may provide us with information about you by filling out forms on the Website or by contacting us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register an account to use the Site, sign up for our services, or when you contact us to report a problem with our website or make inquiries about our services. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, identification documents, and financial information.
- Information we collect automatically on the Site. We may automatically collect the following information when you visit the Website: Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or electronic device to the Internet (whether provided to you individually or provided to you by your Internet service provider), your login information, and browser type and version , time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; Page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),the methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number you use to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, other services we offer, through applications we receive to provide our services and from publicly available information. Due to the nature of our business, we may also obtain information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies). If you register to create an account with us or become a customer, you will be provided with additional details within our privacy notice about the information we receive and collect, including what information we obtain from third parties, and how it may be used or disclosed.
Legal basis and purposes for collecting and using your personal data:
We collect and use data as required based on the nature of the services and business. In most cases, our legal basis and purposes include, but are not limited to:
• Compliance with any obligations and requirements issued by the legal and regulatory authorities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• To allow us to offer products or services
• To protect you from fraud by performing identity and credit checks or checking for discrepancies.
• To improve our products, services and your experience provided through our Channels
• Understand your needs as a customer and your eligibility for products and services.
• Promote new financial products and services that may be of interest to you
How your personal data is collected:
There are several touchpoints that help us collect your data, some examples:
• When establishing the relationship and benefiting from the service - when you use our services, become a customer, and benefit from our products.
• Sharing information - when you complete a form and upload it to our website, mobile applications, email or social media posts or by calling our customer service center or participating in promotional campaigns.
• Interaction (social media) - any postings, interaction or communication you have with us directly on social media channels
• Browsing Pattern - Data about how you explore our website, the time of your visit, internet browser types, and how you were referred to our website.
• Surveys - Online web surveys that enable us to collect opinions on topics. For example, what you like and don't like about the look and feel of our Website and Mobile Apps. Your valuable feedback enables us to improve the quality of experience we provide you as an organization.
• From you personally or from your authorized agent or legal representative.
• In legally acceptable cases, from third parties and public sources. This includes government agencies and credit information companies and agencies.
In all cases, the owner of the personal data may withdraw his consent to process the personal data or change the purpose of processing it, without prejudice to the necessary controls for that and what is stated in the relevant rules and regulations.
Storing your personal data: Your personal data will be:
• It is kept to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, and you have the right to request its destruction in the event that the purpose for which it was collected expires, without prejudice to what is stated in Article Eighteen of the Personal Data Protection Law, and the preservation requirements and periods stipulated and specified within the requirements of the Central Bank referred to in the relevant rules and regulations.
• It is held in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Maintained to satisfy any legal and regulatory requirements.
• You have the right to view your personal data and obtain a copy of it, without prejudice to what is stated in Article 9 and Article 16 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
• We confirm that we have implemented and maintain internal and external technical, organizational security procedures, policies and measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions made through the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have provided you with (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; Any transmission of such data is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Personal data protection and related regulations Protection of your personal data:
a. We ensure that your data is adequately protected through the use of necessary physical, technical, administrative and procedural security measures and precautions to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. We protect your data in a way that is consistent with the relevant data protection laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you will be notified in the event of damage or leakage of your personal data if it will cause serious damage to yourself or your data, as determined by the relevant laws and regulations.
B. We will store the personal information we collect through the Site for as long as it is reasonably necessary taking into account our need to answer inquiries, resolve problems, provide services to you (or for any other purpose described above) and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). In certain cases, we may retain your personal information for a longer period where law or regulation requires extended retention periods and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We will ensure that your personal data is securely erased when it is no longer needed.
Disclosure of your information:
a. We may share your data with, but not limited to, any of the parties listed below:
1. Any court or any governmental or regulatory body to comply with any obligations and requirements issued by legal and regulatory bodies within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Any debt collection agent, an entity licensed to provide credit information service, or an insurance company. or customer service
3. The Company including its parent company and subsidiaries or any associated service provider for the purpose of providing you with products or services, improving our products and services and your experience through our Channels, and promoting new financial products and services that may be of interest to you.
4. Any third party contracted with or external to any of our services and administrative functions provided that we obtain the appropriate undertaking of confidentiality (as specified by us) from the third party.
b. You may be contacted and/or notifications sent to you through various channels such as short messages (SMS), e-mail and/or phone regarding our products and services. To (ComplaintGroup@Deutschegulf.com[AM2] ).
c. We may share your personal information with members of our group of companies, which may include our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also share your information with selected third parties who help us manage certain aspects of our business, including:
d. business partners, suppliers and subcontractors to perform any contract we enter into with them or with you.
e. Advertisers and ad networks that require data to select and serve relevant ads to you and others.
f. analytics providers and search engines who help us improve our website to function optimally; And
g. Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit rating as this is one of the conditions for us to enter into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Masar or some of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data we hold about our clients will be one of the transferred assets; or
To protect the rights, property, or safety, its customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Request to view, request information, or request to opt out of marketing communications.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can ask not to have such processing and you can also make a request at any time by contacting us at https://www.masarfinance.com.sa
If you would like to review or amend information you have provided through the Online Applications, you may contact us to request a copy of the personal account information you have provided by contacting our customer service team. There may be a charge for certain information required. It may also be possible for you to review and change contact information such as address, telephone and email information by logging in and updating your profile on the Site. To protect your privacy, we may ask you for proof of identity or other form of authentication when you contact us.
Data deletion request.
You can submit a request to us to delete your account. We will securely erase your data when it is no longer needed.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you click on any link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will store the personal information we collect through the Site for as long as it is reasonably necessary taking into account our need to answer inquiries, resolve problems, provide services to you (or for any other purpose described above) and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). In certain cases, we may retain your personal information for a longer period where law or regulation requires extended retention periods and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We will ensure that your personal data is securely erased when it is no longer needed.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
If you have any complaints or feedback about this Policy, the Website or our Services, please contact us through the following channels:
Free phone number 800 (inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Attendance at any of our branches
Through our official social media channels
Your complaint will be uploaded to our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and you will be notified via SMS with the complaint number and the time taken to resolve it. The complaint is submitted to the competent department; In case of delay, the complaint will be escalated to the line manager, and you will be notified via another SMS.
An SMS will be sent to inform you of the outcome of the complaint, or you can contact customer service with your complaint number to get updates on it.
This policy was updated on [17/8/2023]