Reporting any suspected practices or illegal or unethical behavior that may be actual or likely to occur or may be under suspicion of occurring within Masar Company, which generally includes any violating practice and is not limited to the following topics:
- Financial and administrative corruption.
- Violation of regulations and legislation.
- Actions or practices that raise suspicion in the financial statements, internal control systems, or the like.
- Covering up the above.
The status of the reporter of the violating practices:
Any stakeholder, whether an individual or a company, for example:
- Masar company employees.
We would like to point out that all reports will be treated with complete confidentiality regarding the information, the identity of the report, and any indicators that may indicate the identity of the report.
- Send an email to:WB@Masarfinance.com
- Please fill in the form below: